Channel Marketing Associate
- Urban Armor Gear
- United States
- Santa Ana, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Urban Armor Gear is seeking a Channel Marketing Associate in Santa Ana, CA.
The Channel Marketing Associate is responsible for the development & execution of our marketing initiatives across a variety of retail & B2B channels. Acting among multiple functional areas, you'll co-develop merchandising, promotion & product strategies with Sales and Marketing leaders for your accounts. Your activities will include mix management, new product introduction, merchandising, off-shelf placement, marketing campaigns, and more.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least 3-5 years of internal core marketing experience related to national & regional B2B accounts. We're looking for a professional with proven success in developing strategic plans and managing marketing projects.
- Work as liaison between Sales (domestic & international) and Marketing departments to plan and execute channel marketing campaigns and activations
- Develop project briefs and assist in execution to completion with support from marketing and creative teams
- Manage visual merchandising and in-store build outs, in-store window displays and in-store fixtures
- Manage requests for Marketing/Street team at retail store level
- Assist in the maintenance and updates to he retailer learning portal
- Provide weekly/monthly email updates to key customers about upcoming products and available marketing assets
- Manage and update sales & marketing collateral and documents needs to our Sales Team
- Make sure retail stores and channel partners receive the latest product, lifestyle, and marketing assets
- Manage all Channel tradeshows in conjunction with sales team
- Manage, analyze, and report on MDF funding initiatives
- Maintain and update Channel Marketing Calendar
- Support communication with outside vendors and business partners
- Work with inside and outside sales agencies/reps to complete marketing opportunities at retail
- Manage samples and promotional inventory for retailers
- Key in Samples for customer Welcome Kits, New Skus, and Bids
- Assist with MAP management across B2B and retail channels
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 3-5 years of tangible product sales and/or marketing experience in the retail space or hardware channels of distribution.
- Superior presentation skills and comfort with a variety of audiences, both internal and customer facing
- Advanced interpersonal talents and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid merchandising sense and problem solving skills
- Firm grasp of concepts related to brand and product marketing, market research, product training, promotion, and pricing strategies
- Ability to successfully manage several different initiatives/projects simultaneously. Must be able to work cross functionally, motivating and leading those around them regardless of function or
- Solid MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
We offer one of the most comprehensive compensations and benefit plans in the industry, with extensive health and vision coverage as well as 401K and profit sharing plans.