UAG products are designed by adventure seekers for adventure seekers.
Founded in coastal Southern California’s hot bed of adventure play we live the adventure every day. Inspired by the rustic coastline, radiant sunsets, majestic mountains, and picturesque desertscapes, our products imbue the very nature of adventure.
At UAG we work hard and play hard; channeling our inspiration into hard work and pushing the limits of conventional ideas to create superior products. We are a platoon of talented designers, engineers, and marketers corralled by unparalleled leadership. UAG products are sold worldwide through consumer electronic and wireless retailers and through our web store at www.urbanarmorgear.com.
Currently, we are looking for a Key Account Specialist to join our dynamic team!
Our Key Account Specialist is a key member of our growing team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of many of our most important clients, including EDI accounts.
Essential Job Functions
• Maintain shipping and routing compliance for major accounts
• Management of required EDI transactions, cancel dates, routing deadlines, shipment methods, etc.
• Daily communication with warehouse teams to ensure on time routing, shipping etc.
• Contact sales reps, buyers and assistants regarding extensions and shipping updates
• Manage purchase orders from initial bulk allocation through invoicing
• Ensure all EDI transactions are sent and received by deadline
• Analyze production scheduling, inventory, and forecasting to anticipate unit needs
• Analyze, review, dispute an/or submit chargeback violations for processing
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-3 years of customer service/EDI order processing experience
• Highly proficient with MS Excel
• Excellent communication skills and follow through (written & oral)
• Ability to thrive in fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Time management, ability to prioritize
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Prior experience with Full Circle, preferred (i.e. Oracle, SAP)
• Prior experience in a consumer products based business, preferred
We offer competitive pay along with a generous benefits program designed to help you be well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
UAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Account Specialist
Santa Ana California
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 8 days ago
We offer one of the most comprehensive compensations and benefit plans in the industry, with extensive health and vision coverage as well as 401K and profit sharing plans.