UAG is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist to join our expanding family. UAG is a fast growing Southern California brand which designs, manufactures, and sells rugged, light-weight, drop tested accessories for smartphones, tablets, laptops, smartwatches, and AirPods to support an active lifestyle. The ideal candidate is a flexible, organized, detail-oriented, self-starter looking to join a dynamic and fast paced brand.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for the coordination and project management of marketing activities supporting brand campaigns, sales initiatives and channel partners, including experiential brand marketing events, trade shows, vendor shows, partner and retail marketing.
- Manage and coordinate product marketing, sales and company events
- Assist in deploying Learn and Earn Customer program
- Manage and coordinate Trade Shows and vendor events
- Manage and coordinate experiential brand marketing events
- Coordinate wholesale retail marketing efforts
- Coordinate POP, signage, and in-store graphics for retail partners
- Marketing communications with sales and marketing teams globally
- Manage and maintain Digital Asset Management system (WebDAM)
- Coordinate the production and management of branded promotional items
- Utilize project management tools for tracking and accountability
- Assist with product deck maintenance
- Sales and Marketing sample coordination
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- 2 years experience required
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, and attention to detail
- Self starter to handle multiple projects and prioritize work
- Proficient in Google G-Suite
- Experience with project management applications
- Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Channel Marketing experience a plus
At UAG, we work hard and play hard. You will be surrounded by a diverse team of talented individuals who share unmatched passion about the work they do every day and the activities they enjoy outside of work. UAG embraces work-life balance so your creativity can flow. Sharing ideas and collaboration is not just encouraged; it’s part of the culture.
We offer one of the most comprehensive compensation and benefit plans in the industry, with flexible PTO, hybrid work schedule, extensive health and vision coverage and competitive 401K plan.
Inspired individuals should email their cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to [email protected]
UAG // Built To Go Further