Outside Integrated Media is seeking the right candidate for our Email Marketing Specialist role. This technical position is responsible for the overall management of Outside’s email campaigns, including maintaining the email database, managing engagement strategies, and finding ways to improve our reach and effectiveness.
Essential duties will include
• Day-to-day management of Outside’s marketing, sales, circulation/house, and editorial emails, including daily builds, audience selection, and maintenance of best practices.
• Work with stakeholders on planning and development of new email launches, including: template creation, list growth, list segmentation, A/B testing and personalization, and deliverability.
• Maintain email database and query lists based on specific segmentation criteria, including managing various integrations and API’s.
• Manage and optimize email welcome workflows, re-engagement campaigns, and all automated series.
• Generate new email leads through sweepstakes partnerships, house ads and on-site placements, paid advertising, and other creative avenues.
• Maintain reporting of all email activities. Analyze, compile and disseminate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting across departments.
• Lead the monthly email marketing meeting.
• Manage email budget and invoices.
• Monitoring the email replies inbox.
• Must have extensive practical experience with an email service provider, direct experience with Sailthru is a strong plus.
• Basic HTML knowledge is required. Additional experience with coding a plus.
• Experience using Slack is a plus.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, including project management and organizational skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive as part of a team.
• Must be a self-starter who is able to multitask and work well under pressure with sometimes limited supervision.
• Knowledge of the outdoor and/or media industries is a plus.
• This full-time job can be based at our Santa Fe, New Mexico, headquarters or our Denver, Colorado, office; we are also open to remote applicants.
To be considered, submit both a resume and cover letter.