Department Coordinator - Women's M&D
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
POSITION SUMMARY //
Coordination and assistance of all related functions within the Design and Merchandising department. Focus on physical samples, meeting preparation, catalog, interdepartmental and international communication, and photo-shoot coordination. It is a Department Coordinators responsibility to assist the Design and Merchandising teams across all functions on a daily basis. The Coordinator is responsible for managing the sample budget under the guidance of the Director of Merchandising.
• Execute according to calendar
• Manage all product related responsibilities in coordination with the catalog department
• Assist in communication and coordination with all International subsidiaries and licensees in regards to physical sample comments
• Effective management of the sample buy plans, sample PO’s, budget, and accruals
• Good communication with reps, sales, marketing and M&D
• Proper organization and management of the physical samples
• Create, maintain, and publish Rep Memo
• Build seasonal visual high low report
• Sample Integration and Final Integration
• Mile stone mtg prep: Walk Thru the line, Style Out, and Sales Mtg
• Management of Interns
• Prepping and assisting with photo shoots
• Build and maintain cost sheets
• Creation and managing of payout and sustainability lists
• Sending seasonal cads to legal for style names approval
• Other duties as assigned
• A Merchandising, Design or Bachelor’s degree is preferable and appreciated.
• Read and interpret documents such as department memos, rep-reports and pertinent periodicals and books.
• Write routine reports and correspondence.
• Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Intermediate - Word, Excel
• Beginning to Intermediate– Illustrator 10, CS, CS2
This position requires full time working hours out of our Costa Mesa office.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource Malakye hooked you up!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.