Retail Marketing & Events Manager
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
POSITION SUMMARY //
Volcom is currently seeking a Retail/GTM Marketing & Event’s Manager to join our dynamic, motivated and unstoppable growing Women’s Marketing division at Volcom.
• Responsible for women’s retail marketing activations from concept to execution based on women’s marketing season goals and plan as outlined in the GTM
• Responsible for shipping, tracking, maintaining, unloading, setting up, and ordering supplies for events and activations
• Handle all GWP Rollouts & Shop Babe events which includes but is not limited to: shipping GWP to territory reps, shipping promotional packages to designated recipients, ordering and tracking all GWP items and maintain communication with Shop Babes, Retail Managers and Sales throughout
• Responsible for event & activation budgets
• Responsible for target/direct audience activations for retail activities and events (clinics, parties, concert, etc.); including having knowledge and understanding the target audience
• Align and collaborate with other Volcom marketing counterparts
• Collaborate with the Volcom ecommerce team and other online affiliates on a seasonal basis to execute online marketing promotions and campaigns
• Provide analysis reports and testimonies/feedback from retail account, sales teams and reps after completion of activations
• Responsible for capturing event set up and obtaining product shots throughout events
• Manage dropbox/content folder(s) for reps and major accounts for all digital assets
• Be the primary women's specific contact for all rep's
• Execute and own the women’s retail plan while aligning with other departments
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• 3-5 years in marketing or retail marketing experience
• Must have CA driver’s license
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Proficient
• Full circle experience a plus
• Must be able to lift up to 50 Lbs.
• Previous budgeting experience
• Flexible schedule; including nights & weekends
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Great interpersonal, team building, and relationship management skills
• This position requires full time hours out of our Costa Mesa location.
• Some travel is required
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye was your source!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law