- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Allocator position is a vital role in Direct to Consumer (DTC) and responsible for initial and replenishment allocations supporting all Full Price and Outlet locations. The Allocator will respond and collaborate with the merchant, planner and field organization to guarantee appropriate mix, depth, and breadth of inventory at an individual store level.
• Responsible for Full Price and Outlet store in-season allocations
• Execute initial and replenishment allocations, as well as transfers of product to maximize sales and optimize inventory
• Manage individual store inventory analyzing weeks on hand, open to ship, balance of ownership relative to deliveries and flow.
• Oversee reporting for weekly business needs
• Troubleshoot shipment/delivery delays
• Provide seasonal size analysis and share results with merchants
• Attend weekly meetings with merchant, planning and store partners
• Participate in store visits
• Provide feedback from stores relative to product that is underperforming or exceeding expectations
• Partner with merchants to identify transfer opportunities
• PO management
• Assortment Planning prep
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Currently working as an Allocator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
• Knowledge of allocation systems and reporting with the ability to manipulate data to produce reports accurately and efficiently
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Proficient in Excel
• Passionate about analyzing information and identifying risks and opportunities
• Organizational and timekeeping skills to manage workload and deadlines
• Possess an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
• Demonstrates store listening, written and oral communication skills
• This position requires full time hours out of the Costa Mesa office location.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know industry resource Malakye is your source!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law