Senior Global eCommerce Analyst
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Senior Global eCommerce Analyst will support the analytic needs of Volcom’s DTC E-business by providing digital marketing performance reporting, website analytics, financial performance, and business analysis of website activations to support all facets of decision making.
• Ongoing analysis of web sales, traffic, conversion, sales mix, channel mix, tactic profitability, and other key metrics at a global level
• Support the development of a business recap solution that will incorporate benchmarks, KPIs, and other metrics to enable key decision makers to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses within the business
• Establish relationships with key business partners to ensure that business needs are met
• Perform post-mortem analysis of product pricing, promotional events, and site testing
• Actively participate in strategic and tactical planning to drive growth
• Collaborate with external partners to assist with data collection and reporting
• Create and execute a/b and multivariate tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
• Work with Digital Marketing to leverage site tag management for insight and performance reporting
• Create and execute email marketing, digital media, and overall digital marketing KPI/ROAS reports
• Effectively communicate results and business needs to management team
• Manage ad hoc projects as they occur
• Analyze and report on weekly and monthly global eComm sales performance and forecasts by identifying trends and opportunities
• Own month-end digital commerce and customer metric reporting
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus.
• 6 - 8 years analytical experience working in an eCommerce or retail environment
• Proven leadership experience
• Energetic and motivated, possesses strong interpersonal, communication, and analytic skills.
• Expert level experience with Excel and analytical tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
• Expert level experience with tag management solutions and A/B testing platforms
• Experience with digital marketing analytics
• Financial, BI, and/or CRM analytics experience; not required but a plus
• HTML, CSS, and JS experience; not required but a plus
• SQL experience; not required but a plus
• Apparel industry background; not required but a plus
• This position requires full time hours out of the Costa Mesa office location.
TO APPLY // Please apply via the link provided and let us know industry resource Malakye hooked you up!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law