Global T-Shirt Designer
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
POSITION SUMMARY //
Global Tee shirt graphic designer is responsible to bring fresh and innovative designs as well as relevant and volume driving designs on a seasonal basis. The graphic designer is responsible for the conceptualization and creation of the seasonal graphics for the global tee shirt category, as well as graphics that merchandise across all product categories.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Responsible for analyzing trends and develop creative, innovative, market leading designs, within defined merchandising concepts
• Work with Design Director to approve of all design details during creation and the development process
• Responsible for maintaining all product design details in tech packs and company PLM system
• Strong knowledge of the marketplace, competitor’s product and the needs of Volcom’s customer
• Current on graphic trends in and outside of our immediate market
• Deliver seasonal product presentations at key meetings
• Travel as needed, research appropriate markets, attend sales meetings and select tradeshows
• Ensure all responsibilities and calendar deadlines are met
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic design
• Creative, extremely detail oriented, and highly motivated team player
• Detailed knowledge of screen printing process, application and techniques
• Able to manage multiple projects to meet all deadlines
• Excellent presentation skills
• Advanced to Expert – Adobe Creative Suite
• Intermediate – Word, Excel
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations
• Deadline driven
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and
• Knowledge in PLM is a plus
• This position requires full time working hours from our Costa Mesa office
TO APPLY // Please apply via the link provided and be sure to let us know that Malakye was your source.
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law