Global Catalog & Product Imagery Manager
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES //
• Work/Communicate closely with existing Design, Marketing, eCommerce, Photography and (internal/external) counterparts to produce progressive print & online/web seasonal catalog
• Delegate projects and workflows of Catalog Production Artists
• Develop, Manage, & Enforce Seasonal Project Calendar Deadlines
• Work effectively with Creative Team for catalog image page development/integrity/purpose
• Liaise between Sales, Marketing and the Design department to develop, communicate and manage clear production timelines, for all design department projects
• Point Person of communication for all external/relative departments for catalog development; Collaborate with departments to deliver print materials per project objectives
• Global communication of catalog objectives and assets – Allocation/delivery to Licensees and Distributors
• Maintain consistent theme flow/cohesiveness throughout seasonal projects (domestic/international)
• Develop and Manage seasonal calendars, timelines & deadlines
• Maximize Project Resources – Minimize production labor/workloads (i.e. Print Catalog Photos -> Online Catalog usage)
• Oversee the planning, development and production of catalogs from concept to delivery (Strategy, Orientation, Work delegation…)
• Organization/Coordination of photo shoots, shoot itineraries & logistics – Photo Shoot attendance
• Close vendor relations (price quoting/negotiation, sourcing, research)
• Project budget management; Review, approve and process all invoices related catalog
• Maximizing the efficiency of processes in the catalog production/development & design groups
• Maintaining and managing the distribution grid for catalogs
• Manage, train, develop and lead production team
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Management (People & Project) experience required.
• Adobe In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop experience required
• Microsoft Office, especially Excel required
• Avatar DPS EasyCatalog a plus
• 2+ years of Print Catalog Development/Line Sheet building (Preferably in the Action Sports Industry)
• Knowledge of the Offset Printing Industry/Terminology
• Detail Oriented and Organized
• Positive Attitude/Team Work Ethic
• Project & People Management
• Ability to work within a cross functional environment
• Creative Problem Solving to equal productive results
• Task Oriented with a strong ability to prioritize and balance multiple/simultaneous projects
• Ability & desire to learn new technology/programs
• Excellent time management & communication skills (written/verbal)
• Good understanding of print production, prepress and experience with Offset Printing
• Ability to work within a cross functional and evolving environment
• Digital Photography skills/knowledge a plus (photo conversion)
• This position requires all hours working out of our Costa Mesa office.
TO APPLY // Please submit your application via the link provided and let us know Malakye is your industry resource!