Email Marketing Analyst
- United States
- Costa Mesa, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
We were born to chase what we are true to.
It’s not that we want to… WE HAVE TO.
We have a vision that turns obstacles into
A creative courage to tempt the impossible…
And embrace the strange.
Telling us to push further…
To try again.
Endlessly seeking elevation…
We are all connected by this same internal force.
Forever we chase that intoxicating moment when
our vision is realized…
The world around us goes quiet…
And for brief moments, we are more than alive.
True To This
The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the North America Volcom email marketing channel. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter, analytical, data-driven, and continually seek to improve upon key KPIs to drive e-commerce revenue from the email channel.
• Oversee day to day email marketing tasks including ideation, calendar updates, creative briefs, copywriting, asset coordination, template building, approval routing, scheduling and deployments.
• Own the end-to-end customer lifecycle messaging strategy, including prospecting, reactivation, win-back, cart abandonment, post-purchase, transactional, ratings and reviews, etc.
• Implement and optimize an advanced segmentation program that analyzes customer profile data to improve retention. Optimize automated trigger emails through testing and personalization, such as abandonment and drip campaigns.
• Continuously test and improve by implementing an A/B testing methodology, leverage dynamic content, personalization, product recommendations, and message optimization.
• Collaborate with brand, marketing, and e-commerce teams to ideate email content, copy, photography requirements, and storytelling against seasonal trends, product launches, go-to-market calendar, forecast goals, and marketing campaigns. Coordinate with global stakeholders to align messaging and asset/knowledge sharing between regions.
• Actively monitor list hygiene, mitigate churn, unsubscribes, and deliverability to insure overall list health.
• Provide weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reporting and actionable insights against KPIs and channel goals, including revenue, message analysis, A/B test results, product performance, clicks, traffic, unsubscribes, etc.
• Actively seek current market insights, best practice, and recommendations to continually optimize the channel based on current trends and technology.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree or equivalent prior related experience
• 2 – 4+ years direct experience managing an enterprise email marketing program and hands-on skillset with ESP and marketing automation tools, eg. Klaviyo, Bluecore, Listrak, etc.
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in web-based analytics tools and Excel
• Basic ability to edit, manipulate, and troubleshoot HTML/CSS
• Photoshop experience a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives
• Self-starter with exceptional communication, presentation, and project management skills
• This is a full-time position working out of the Costa Mesa office
To apply, please submit your application via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye is your industry source!