Customer Service Manager - Key Accounts
- Grundens Rainwear
- United States
- Poulsbo, WA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Grundens Rainwear is seeking a Customer Service Manager, Key Accounts in Poulsbo, Washington.
This position is responsible for providing service to the largest most important accounts in the company. The Manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the accounts. They will assist the Operations and Sales Team as the lead point of contact for all key account matters. The Customer Service Manager will also work within the company to ensure deadlines for accounts are met.
Customer Service Manager - Key Accounts Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aid Operations and Sales team to fully understand the needs of each key account he or she is responsible for.
- Handle customer orders as they relate to order entry and communicated ship dates through EDI etc.
- Develop and maintain a solid and trusting relationship between major key accounts and company
- Resolving key accounts issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key accounts and internal teams
- Strategic planning to improve accounts results
- Aid in forecasting, new product setup, data analysis and any other analytics related to key accounts
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Analyzing accounts data to provide customer relationship management
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with ERP/CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one accounts account
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
** Grundens is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**