- Grundens Rainwear
- United States
- Poulsbo, WA
- 8 year(s)
- Not Available
Grundéns is seeking an experienced Creative Director in Poulsbo, Washington.
The Creative Director will work directly with the Grundéns Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to help concept and provide global creative and graphics direction across the brand. The role will manage the professional graphic design work for all global marketing assets including long-term and seasonal campaigns, branding strategy and brand usage guide, environmental graphics, catalogs, print materials, web graphics, ads, product packaging, etc. Position will work cross functionally with the product team and sales team to manage creative project calendars, and timelines for deliverables. This person will have a strong design background as well as strong aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of what makes Grundéns creative stand out.
Creative Director Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with CMO to develop global brand concepts and creative strategy
• Lead internal creative efforts around advertising, retail/POS, content development, digital, online and social, product, branding and graphics, tradeshows, sales support, etc.
• Support CMO in managing outside agency process and deliverables
• Work cross-functionally with the marketing, product and sales leads to deliver work that is globally relevant, on-strategy, on-budget and on-time
• Effectively delegate and manage people and resources connected to each project
• Develop and manage implementation of global brand guidelines
• Execute deliverables under tight deadlines with the ability to creatively problem solve
• Utilize external resources when necessary to achieve the best results for any individual campaign or project
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cultural, consumer, business and industry trends
Creative Director Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must work out of Poulsbo, WA location
• Minimum of eight years of experience in graphic art, production and design
• Expertise in graphic design programs including; Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
• Proficient in Keynote and/or PowerPoint
• Strong presentation building skills
• Well developed typography skills (with knowledge of visual hierarchies)
• Self-motivated, hard-working, initiative-taking
• Exposure to diverse project work
• Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
• Excellent knowledge of fishing and outdoor culture
• Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to: executives, designers, marketers, sales and other internal staff.
• Must have confidence to present work at design reviews
• Have the ability to think big conceptually and develop integrated ideas that cross all mediums and channels.
• Committed to the professionalism of visual communication, passionate for design and creative problem solving
• Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail
• Must have a positive attitude, be a team player, and act as a mentor to those less experienced
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
• Paid Time Off