Partners with and supports the Distributor’s Field Leadership Team in enhancing the customer experience through consistent communication and training of Marketing & Visual Merchandising standards and floor set execution. Leads VM concepts & initiatives to drive increases of in-store sales. Supports in aligning the in-store experience to the brand, product, and marketing strategies.
• Training & Development
• Execute relevant visual merchandising train-the-trainer programs with distributors and buyers
• Elevate visual awareness and acumen in stores in a cost effective and timely manner
• In partnership with the International VP, assess opportunity in markets for target support
• Leverage high volume / high visibility store openings as a training vehicle
• Implement a consistent monthly visual recap process leveraging to give feedback across all levels
• Deliver on-boarding training for all new distributors and new stores
Operational Communication & Execution:
• Develops Quarterly Floor Set Recommendation for the distributor stores.
• Develops Workwear Retailer Floor Set Plans as requested.
• Develops “Plan-o-grams” for Workwear retailers aligned with shop concepts, ideal assortment roll outs or simply seasonal buys.
• Support floor set execution through seasonal conference calls & meetings at conferences.
• Travel to key markets when possible, to review floor set execution.
• Audit for brand consistency and train for results. Provide recommendations and execute to immediate and long-term improvements and adjustments with photo reporting.
• Elevate field feedback to the home office to effect weekly store adjustments based on store design and inventory levels. Capture adjustments in store real time as needed.
• Respond to floor set execution; field questions and communicate issues to Sr. VP of Merchandising. Escalate issues to improve overall floor set communication to the company, including floor set implementation process, merchandising moves, signage changes, window updates, etc. as required.
• Partner with the home office team to evolve and streamline VM tools and Processes, migrating wherever possible to leverage iPad technology in stores.
• Assess systems and processes related to visual merchandising and develop improvements leading to increase efficiencies and quality of execution with a focus on consistency across the mainline market in partnership with home office.
• Provide floor set hindsight recap for senior distributor leadership and SRI product teams to influence ongoing tools, systems, processes, and sales maximization.
• Compile post season product hindsight based on field feedback to influence assortment improvements for upcoming seasons.
• Works with VP of Sales and Senior VP of Merchandising to layout new store floorplans and category locations.
• Brand compliance owner of store reporting, campaign reporting and floor set compliance.
• Complete detailed blueprints / maps inclusive of fixture assortment, merchandise presentations and marketing placement for all new store openings and remodels for review with SRI.
• Review and approve all requests for expanded business and marketing change. Coordinate production, allocation and / or fixture changes with appropriate departments upon approval from home office.
• Partner with store design and visual merchandising team on identifying space opportunities, and fixture repurpose inclusive of quantity, capacity, functionality, and mix.
• Participate in other assignments, projects, and research as assigned.