- David August Inc
- United States
- Costa Mesa
- 1 year(s)
- Min Salary: $12.00 - Max Salary: $17.00 per Hour
David August is a brand that creates custom, hand tailored wardrobes for the superstars of business, sports and entertainment a luxury brand that outfits the individual that lives with success, determination, passion and innovation. We are looking for self-motivated, interesting, and talented people to support David August in our growth and expansion.
From top notch clothiers to meticulous tailors and an innovative leader, our team is comprised of talented individuals and personalities who work hard because we love what we do. We value respect, responsibility, and pride in our workplace, which creates an environment where teamwork is paramount to our success.
The Office/Logistics Assistant will assist, be flexible, independent, and motivated. This person will be trained on multiple responsibilities, as our business requires an individual who can adapt, and interact across multiple departments.
Upon being hired, the qualified individual will be placed on a provisional 90 day contract and will transition into a full-time team member after completion.
• Receive items by unpacking containers, receive items in a business system, store, control and issue items.
• Verify items received by checking identifying information of items inspect condition of items compare count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list.
• Prepare and ship customer’s orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
• Maintain inventory by marking and placing items in stock establishing inventory reorder points reporting items to be reordered.
• Document inventory by recording additions, disbursements, adjustments, losses, and removals of items.
• Maintain inventory operations by following policies and procedures reporting process changes
• Meet and/or exceed delivery shipping expectations
• Provide general support to the store and offices including filing documents, setting up special events, maintaining clean and organized showroom, storage, and back stock inventory.
• Contribute to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain client hard files – file client invoices and update fabric swatch cards
• Assist with approving manufacturing and supplier invoices – update costs in a business system and print POs before submitting to accounting for payment
• Data entry – update, print and assemble wardrobe books, enter new fabric book collections, print price sheets and attach to fabric books; •update business system with fabric outs
Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Strong organizational, reporting, and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
• High level of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to analyze, problem-solve, and improve on processes
• Demonstrate ability to use a variety of technology (e.g. PC, iDevices) and new computer applications
• Computer data entry
• Inventory control
• Deadline-oriented and ability to work a flexible schedule
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
Be able to lift 75+ pounds
Upon becoming a full-time employee:
• Health Benefits
• Accrued Paid Time Off