RB Components makes a wide variety of products for high-end customizations of Vans, Van Conversions, garages, and more.
RB Components is seeking a Warehouse Manager / Inventory Controller who overseas the operations in our facility AND will roll up the sleeves to do work, while motivating staff to assure world-class service.
The Warehouse Manager leads the warehouse staff to ensure productivity and inventory record accuracy targets are met and maintains computerized administration for all SKU’s. Manages flow of receiving, picking, packing, processing and shipping and plans the arrangement and slotting of goods within the warehouse.
• Manages flow of receiving, picking, packing, processing and loading as part of distribution activities.
• Oversees the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods.
• Directs and coordinate accurate receipt, sorting and processing of all customer returns.
• Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the orderliness and security of the warehouse and stock.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing and material handling requirements.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by coordinating daily physical counts reconciling with data storage system. Directs cycle count program to assure inventory record accuracy.
• Maintain accuracy of stock control system and assure the ability to predict, assess, and respond to future capacity requirements. Utilize continuous improvement techniques to drive toward inventory record accuracy.
• Monitor and respond to the quality of service internal customers are receiving.
• Implement and maintain inventory and location accuracy metrics to drive continuous improvement.
• Effectively manage the work planning, administration and prioritization including day-to-day supervision of staff, and overseeing work organized by the Warehouse Manager.
• Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees following up on work results.
• Deliver and fulfill objectives and directions from upper level management.
• Assist in upgrading warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Maintain robust communications with the Warehouse Manager on priority daily issues.
•4+ years’ experience in high-volume, warehousing and distribution environment
•Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google, Quickbooks
•Working comprehension of shipping, warehousing, general business system operation and receiving processes in a wholesale and consumer direct environment
•Strong communication and leadership skills
•Professional with high integrity
•Bi-Lingual: English & Spanish a plus.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com