RB Components makes a wide variety of products for high-end customizations of Vans, Van Conversions, garages, and more.
The basic function of the Inside Sales Representative is to provide direct support to the Sales Manager in the ongoing development of existing and prospective RB Components customers to ensure that the department is able to meet its growth targets.
Principal Duties for all RB Components Employees:
• Represent RB Components in a positive and professional manner.
• Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
• Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
• Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared.
• Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner.
• Perform any other duties assigned by your manager.
Inside Sales Duties:
• Answer customer service and sales phone calls and emails.
• Assist with all aspects of sales process Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, Shipment, Payment.
• Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (call customer to ensure product was received in good condition and on time).
• Assist in completing sales projects including proposals and marketing.
• Effectively utilize Quick Books, Google Docs, Google Calendar as trained by internal instruction.
• Two Years Sales Experience or some level of customer service experience
• Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Keyboard typing 40 WPM
• Manipulate and manage spreadsheets
• Computer literacy required working knowledge of Microsoft , Quick Books, Google
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude considered a plus
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via Malakye.