- United States
- Salt Lake City, UT
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Wintersteiger has a rare management opening in Salt Lake City, UT. We’re searching for our next Boot Doc/Hotronic Product Manger!
ABOUT WINTERSTEIGER //
What sets us at WINTERSTEIGER apart from others are the lived values, such as commitment and enthusiasm for what we do, reliability and a high quality standard towards our colleagues, customers, and products and not least team spirit and a sense of humility in dealing with each other. Our employees are our most valuable asset. We try to create optimal working conditions for our employees by providing individual offers for training and further education, and company activities and events.
It is common here at Wintersteiger for most of our employees to finish out their careers here, in one capacity or another. Most of our managers and employees have been with us from 10-20 years, which makes this management opportunity a rare one! We hope you end up finishing your career here too.
POSITION SUMMARY //
Wintersteiger, a world leader in the ski and snowboard industry is in search for a full time product manager for their BootDoc and Hotronic division. In this role, you will manage BD/HT product Lines, warranty programs, clinic schedules, BootDoc and inventory in the US and Canada. The scope of responsibilities will include quality control, new product development and managing our BootDoc / Hotronic field technicians. Strong communication and organizational skills are required to be successful in this role. Previous experience in the footwear and outdoor industry is required and any knowledge or experience of ski-boot or footwear fitting is a major plus!
• Manage both BD and HT product lines and development throughout the year, working directly NA sales Director.
• Work with product development team to Identify needs and potential for North American market.
• Manage and maintain design and text of product line and packaging.
• Maintain contact information and profiles of product development and testing teams.
• Maintain procedures and processes for testing new and continuing products with testing team.
• Implementing and managing both BD and HT warranty procedures, and reports.
• Support the Warehouses with managing and organization of BD and HT inventory.
• Organize clinics and events with Boot Doc’s and sales reps
• Assist in Organizing and attend trade shows
• Manage contract Boot Docs (schedules, events, expenses)
• Write and manage sales and technical support materials including product manuals, clinics materials and product support pieces.
• Monitor Promotional activities
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
• 3-4 years of previous product management experience, preferably within the snow, outdoor or footwear industry
• Previous team management experience is a plus
• BA or BS degree preferred and a pedorthist certificate is a plus.
• Strong communication and organizational skills required
• Previous team management skills or demonstrated success leading a team
• Passion for the outdoor / snow industry appreciated
• Ability to travel to tradeshows and events regularly
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye.