Rapha Cycling Club (RCC) Coordinator, Los Angeles
- United States
- Los Angeles, CA
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
The Rapha Cycling Club is the first international members’ cycling club of its kind. A network of passionate road cyclists, the RCC is a highly active riding and racing club, offering a wealth of membership benefits and services. With ‘chapters’ based in key cycling cities around the world, the RCC will connect you to like-minded riders, and members will enjoy a dedicated concierge service, enabling them to get closer to Rapha than ever before.
As the RCC continues to grow, Rapha is looking for a Chapter Coordinator for Los Angeles to join the RCC team on a permanent basis, representing the brand to consumers, managing memberships and RCC events.
Alongside their RCC responsibilities, the Coordinator should also maintain a presence in the clubhouse to educate staff and customers on the Rapha Cycling Club.
• Make riding the heart of the RCC
• Manage a full annual calendar of RCC events: Weekly rides, monthly members’ socials, ride excursions, training camps, etc.
• To be the face of the RCC (customer service): Develop strong relationships with local, regional and visiting members
• Drive the development of the RCC community, both on-line (Rapha.cc, RCC App, forum, social media etc) and off-line
(Clubhouse, rides and events)
• Work closely with the RCC central team, other RCC Coordinators and regional marketing team to deliver the best RCC experience
• Create and distribute a bi-weekly newsletter highlighting and communicating the upcoming schedule and points of interest
• Increase the chapter member acquisition and retention numbers
• To encourage members to race in RCC colours
• Deliver on time the weekly chapter / region report to the RCC manager and central stakeholders
• Continually evaluate and feedback RCC customer insights
• Work with central management teams on new ways to grow and improve the RCC
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
• Excellent understanding of Rapha products and the brand
• A premium customer service approach with experience of demanding clientele
• Possess an excellent sense of quality and style
• Proven ability to network and communicate with a broad spectrum of the cycling community
• Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and flexibility to change
• Demonstrate great awareness and versatility
• Demonstrates above average competency with regards to written communication and technology
• Strong people skills – a good communicator, approachable and engaging
• Organized and self-motivated with a mind-set to plan well ahead, with excellent time management skills
• Experienced road cyclist with a passion for riding and racing, yet always puts the members ahead of their own cycling agenda
• Comfortable lead riding groups of varying sizes
• Experience with social media is a bonus
• Open to working at least 1 day every weekend
• Prior work experience in customer service, event management or sports marketing is welcomed but not a must
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!