Web Developer / E-Commerce
- Buff, Inc
- United States
- Santa Rosa, CA, San Francisco Bay Area
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
BUFF® is THE ORIGINAL Multifunctional Headwear brand.
Founded in 1992, BUFF® developed and introduced the seamless tubular headwear category and has been driven by innovation and performance for 25 years. Partnering with superior manufacturers of raw materials and incorporating trusted fabric technologies such as Polartec®, COOLMAX®, Merino wool, Insect-Shield® and Primaloft®, BUFF® has built a brand dedicated to Quality, Craftsmanship, Customizable Design and Unique Style Options. The BUFF® product line continues to grow with Hats, Caps, and Arm Sleeves, elevating its full product set designed for intense days in the sun to extreme cold weather conditions.
BUFF® products are sold globally in more than 70 countries and top outdoor retailers across the U.S. Buff, Inc, is located in Santa Rosa, California. We offer a competitive total compensation, health and wellness package and a down-to-earth, collaborative and engaging work environment.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The E-Commerce Web Developer will join the Buff, Inc. team with the goal of developing integrations, applications, and custom content that are defined by the Ecommerce Manager and meet the overall company objectives. The Web Developer will offer and develop solutions with insight into user experience (UX), the latest technologies, and Ecommerce best practices. This a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
• Build web pages and emails that are usable, responsive, and cross-browser compatible.
• Site optimization across all devices: desktop, tablet, and phones.
• Hosting and system administration for web deployment.
• Ensure analytics and reporting is optimized and accurate on website and digital campaigns.
• Manage product/content feeds to ensure inventory/content accuracy across all digital channels.
• Clean/logical organization and file structure of all code and digital assets.
• Creates editable templates for web pages and emails.
• Has a thorough understanding of the ecommerce platform (Magento2) and shares this knowledge with the team.
• Participates in website planning and conceptualizing discussions to define realistic objectives and identify additional possibilities.
• Communicates timeline and potential challenges to the team, seeking support when necessary.
• Remains current with new technology and industry trends, keeps up on industry publications.
• Proven work experience in Digital Ecommerce.
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Understanding of databases and security related to SQL/MySQL.
• Understanding of source control systems (git, SVN, TFS, etc.)
• Knowledge of responsive design.
• Must be well organized, detailed oriented, deadline driven and good at relationship building.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
• Experience with CMS systems and Magento a plus.
• Strong communication and organizational skills as well as attention to detail and quality control.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Able to solve complex problems.
• Dedicated team player.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com