Specialty Account Manager
- Buff, Inc
- United States
- Santa Rosa, CA, San Francisco Bay Area
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
Buff USA is seeking a Specialty Account Manager in Santa Rosa, CA.
The Specialty Account Manager will coordinate heavily with the Director on sales, Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager and Independent Sales Representatives to efficiently achieve mutual goals. Building upon our success, this person will be an exceptional team player and advocate for our brand. This person will effectively work with the teams to strategically position us as an industry leader for accessories. The Specialty Account Manager will aide in the development of the overall sales strategy and execute on the strategies as they relate to specialty and key account services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties as assigned:
• Maintains market knowledge through sales representatives and direct meetings with clients/customers/and independent research.
• Implements sales programs and communicates sales strategy utilizing frequent, clear communication with sales team.
• Ability to analyze sales and opportunities in detail and strategize appropriate action.
• Lead the development of sales presentations on a seasonal basis to current accounts and new customers.
• Development of the Sales Department’s annual operational calendar.
• Development and distribution of sales programs, manage seasonal sample process, assist in key account meeting preparations, leadregional tradeshows and assist with national shows.
• Provide administrative assistance to Sales team including Sales calendar and timeline management, attend Sales meetings, minute taking, project support and follow-up, communication support, and departmental expense budget and report preparation.
• Generate sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis for Sales management team.
• Track annual and seasonal sales performance by territory, by category, and identify sales opportunities.
• Develop and maintain product knowledge and technical skills of entire BUFF® product line
• Assist Sales Director with sales meetings, trade shows, dealer visits, and event logistics and planning, (National Sales Meeting x 2, Outdoor Retailer x 2, ICAST, SIA, Worldwide x2, The Running Event x 2).
• Participate in Sales Rep conference calls, establish schedule, publish agenda, take and distribute minutes.
• Collaborate with sales management in the development of seasonal sales programs.
• Create and distribute seasonal sell-in sheets, sales files, and documents to reps, dealers, and in-house sales team.
• Manage seasonal workbook ordering and shipments with Sales Reps, In-House departments.
• Coordinate sample seeding opportunities with Sales Director and Product Manager.
• Oversee Rep Promo program; maintain documentation; coordinate with Finance for implementation.
• Manage new sales agency onboarding for all related databases and tasks.
• Fully grasp and operate in NetSuite systems environment on a daily basis
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
• 3-5 years of relevant experience assisting national sales teams with preferred outdoor account awareness.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate exceptional organization, administrative, and analytical skills combined with experience in sales.
• Strong sense of accountability with attention to detail and takes pride in work.
• Demonstrates excellent written, strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills by effectively expressing ideas and information.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Extremely organized and process-oriented with the consistent ability to meet deadlines
• High energy, maturity, positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
• Position requires numerical skillsand advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Exceland CRM software.
• Salary plus bonus
• Medical, dental, FSA, group life and long-term disability insurance
• Vacation, holiday and paid sick time off
• 401K plan
To be considered for the position, all applicants must submit the following information:
• Cover letter explaining
- Your interest in the position
- Brief description of how you meet the job requirements and are qualified to perform the duties listed
- Salary requirements
Please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com