BUFF® is THE ORIGINAL Multifunctional Headwear brand.
Driven by innovation performance, and style - BUFF® developed and introduced the seamless tubular headwear category. Partnering with sustainable and superior manufacturers of raw materials such as REPREVE® and Primaloft®, as well as incorporating trusted fabric technologies such as GORE® and Insect-Shield® - BUFF® has built a brand dedicated to quality and craftsmanship. The BUFF® product line continues to grow with Hats, Masks, and Gloves, elevating its full product set designed for outdoor adventures.
BUFF® Headwear is a global multi-sport brand sold in more than 60 countries. Our relentless commitment to innovation and progression of the most comfortable, durable, and breathable multifunctional headwear products continues to be fueled by the adventure and passion of those that rely on us the most – on the water, snow, mountains, trails, and roads.
Buff, Inc. is located in Santa Rosa, California. Over the past five years the BUFF® brand has experienced rapid growth and is committed to investing in our own team. Buff, Inc. is a collaborative company full of outdoor sports enthusiasts. We offer a competitive total compensation, health and wellness package and a collaborative and engaging work environment.
The BUFF® team is looking for a collaborative, motivated, and organized Marketing Coordinator to join our team. As a part of our Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing departmental workflow, processing project deliverables (social, digital, and print media), coordinating content production (photo and video assets), collaboratively working with our Media Marketing Manager and Creative Designer in the execution of advertising media needs, as well as supporting our partnership programs, public relations, coordinating tradeshows, and general Marketing department administrative duties.
Our BUFF® Marketing team identifies, develops, and produces all US brand assets to creatively bring our brand, our products, and partnership CSR giveback commitments to life. This position is a full-time, requiring constant communication and teamwork.
Buff, Inc. offers a casual work environment. We provide competitive benefits package which includes group medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) plan with company match and paid vacation/ holidays.
The Marketing Coordinator is a member of the Marketing Department, a cross-functional team supporting Sales, E-commerce, Product Development, and Customer Service departments. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Manager, working hand-in-hand with the Media Marketing Manager and Creative Designer to coordinate brand projects and product campaigns that drive business decisions, while supporting the overall growth of the company. it is important that the candidate for this role is organized and efficient, has the ability to retain multiple projects at once, and communicates effectively with a good attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Content Support - Assist in managing pre-production planning and seasonal content execution.
• Social Media - Coordinate platform photo and video content organization and campaign alignment.
• Advertising - Manage advertising media partner outreach. Process IOs, calendar content deadlines, manage deliverable needs, and identify campaign alignment opportunities.
• Traffic - Process and manage departmental workflow, project deliverables, and campaign media partner needs. Coordinate and schedule meetings and agendas with priority stakeholders and internal partners.
• Brand Partnerships - Facilitate deliverable identification. Deliver assets and manage partnership development.
• PR - Asset management of media coverage, press releases, and industry reports. Facilitate product sample request, orders, and tracking. Fulfill PR media requests.
• Trade Show - Coordinate and calendar deadlines, manage seasonal sample needs, and set-up coordination planning with partners and agencies.
• Catalog - Manage workback calendar, process production assets, materials, and manage distribution.
• Product Samples - Manage seasonal Marketing asset samples and product seeding needs.
• Project Management - Maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability for marketing tasks, contributing substantially to office efficiency and company growth.
• Communications - Develop communications templates such as strategic briefs, collaborative marketing plans, and presentations.
• Additional duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business communications, along with a minimum 2-3 years of professional experience
• Driven to seek out problems and create solutions. Detail oriented with follow-up and follow-through.
• Enthusiastic learner who is self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Capable of managing multiple concurrent projects with attention to detail and work quality
• Interpersonal skills, adept at working in a team environment with an ability to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Microsoft Office: comfortable working with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a bonus
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive salary consummate upon experience and skill
• Vacation, personal, and holiday paid time off!
• 401(k) plan
• Medical and Dental
• Business travel opportunities
This position participates in the Buff Annual Bonus Program
Please submit resume through Malakye.