Driven by innovation performance, and style - BUFF® developed and introduced the seamless tubular headwear category. Partnering with sustainable and superior manufacturers of raw materials such as REPREVE® and Primaloft®, as well as incorporating trusted fabric technologies such as GORE® and Insect-Shield® - BUFF® has built a brand dedicated to quality and craftsmanship. The BUFF® product line continues to grow with Hats, Masks, and Gloves, elevating its full product set designed for outdoor adventures.
BUFF® Headwear is a global multi-sport brand sold in more than 60 countries. Our relentless commitment to innovation and progression of the most comfortable, durable, and breathable multifunctional headwear products continues to be fueled by the adventure and passion of those that rely on us the most – on the water, snow, mountains, trails, and roads.
Buff, Inc. is located in Santa Rosa, California. Over the past five years the BUFF® brand has experienced rapid growth and is committed to investing in our own team. Buff, Inc. is a collaborative company full of outdoor sports enthusiasts. We offer a competitive total compensation, health and wellness package and a collaborative and engaging work environment.
SUMMARY: Candidate will be responsible for U.S. & Canada Specialty Account support from inception through implementation.
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN SANTA ROSA, CA. Remote work is TEMPORARY and will be back into the office once COVID 19 subsides. Candidates must live in the local area surrounding Santa, Rosa.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will coordinate heavily with the U.S. and Canadian Sales Manager, Sales Analyst, Customer Service and Independent Sales Representatives to efficiently achieve sales goals. Building upon our success, this person will be an exceptional team player and advocate for our brand. He/she will effectively work with the teams to strategically position us as an industry leader for accessories. The Sales Ops Coordinator will provide support, aide in the development of the overall sales strategy and provide the tools and data necessary to implement and execute the strategies as they relate to specialty sales and its success.
• Candidate will have direct support responsibilities for U.S. & Canada Specialty Accounts.
• Maintain Specialty sales fiscal year roadmap at the rep and account level, analyzing and communicating trends, updating door counts and monitoring seasonal growth in both At Once and preseason orders.
• Interpret gathered data and offer recommendations.
• Provide data to the relevant departments, reps, accounts and Sales Managers.
• Identify product sales by category and opportunities at the account and style level.
• Support the development of At Once and pre-line sales presentations and visual assortments on a seasonal basis.
• Assist and possibly attend account meetings and regional or national tradeshows. Provide minute taking, project support and follow-up, communication support, and aide in departmental expense budget and tracking.
• Support with implementation of sales programs and communicates sales strategies utilizing frequent, clear communication with sales team.
• Create Visual Assortment Tool; consolidating all product imagery, sku and pricing information.
• Aide in the development, execution and distribution of in store POP support.
• Maintain Fixture history at account level, presenting opportunities for fill in orders.
• Assist with rep allocation and budget of seasonal sample sets. Maintain seasonal Sales department sample set and fulfill seeding opportunities as needed.
• Track and place sales rep promotional budgets and orders. Provide quarterly updates to rep team.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relations with both external and internal teams, customers, sales reps and store staff.
• Maintain high level of product knowledge.
• Maintain market and channel knowledge through sales representatives, direct meetings and store visits.
• Understand and operate company’s ERP systems daily.
• Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university
• 3 years of relevant experience assisting national sales teams with preferred outdoor account and seasonal awareness.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate exceptional organization, administrative, and analytical skills combined with experience in sales.
• Strong sense of accountability with attention to detail, accuracy and takes pride in work.
• Apply excellent and professional written, strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills by effectively expressing ideas and information.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong drive to initiate action, accomplish useful goals while meeting all deadlines.
• High energy, positive attitude, and strong team player.
• Position requires numerical skills and advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
• Light travel required; including but not limited to account meetings, sales meetings and trade shows.