- United States
- Irvine, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
BRAVEN, a company of the Incipio Group is in search of a US Marketing Coordinator to join the team in Irvine, CA.
ABOUT BRAVEN //
Listen Everywhere™. BRAVEN Audio is widely recognized for designing award-winning premium Bluetooth® audio solutions that deliver superior sound in any setting. Founded in 2011, BRAVEN’s dedication to craftsmanship and innovative engineering quickly transformed the brand into one of the fastest growing wireless audio brands in the industry with a diversified product line encompassing Outdoor, Active, and Premium centered audio solutions.
GENERAL SUMMARY //
Braven is a lifestyle brand on a global basis and the leader in carrying solutions and innovations. We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator that is responsible for the implementation of marketing-related projects, with emphasis on social media, email marketing, blogging, new product launch campaigns, and related programs. This individual has an intense focus on consumer growth and retention and an active role in the tracking and go to market of new products. This role is highly collaborative, requires excellent attention to detail and should be data-driven as it relates to all online activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES //
• As a marketing team member, a Marketing Coordinator is a go-to resource for Sales, eCommerce, Product and Design teams for pre and post launch product status. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager and/or Director, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for brainstorming, requesting, and executing necessary assets for NPIs, promotions, events and other items as requested.
• Ensure effective brand marketing communications across the organization and across all available channels.
• Maintain all social media channels and outlets, providing quality content and value to followers, with a focus on retaining and growing audiences.
• Build and support our network of social media influencers, capitalizing on their social reach to boost brand impressions.
• Collaborate on marketing, sales and promotional strategies to maximize sell thru for online business.
• Provide data-centric recaps and project summaries to determine future needs and changes.
• Assist with special projects and assignments as needed within the Marketing department.
KEY PROJECTS //
• Collaborate with Creative and Marketing Teams for the conception and application of marketing campaigns according to the product launch calendar.
• Coordinate with all appropriate teams to carry out the execution of new product introductions including online listings, social media campaigns, blog content, direct mail, event support and all other deliverables as needed.
• Management of the email marketing program in alignment with new product launches, online promotions, product sunsets, brand announcements and events and all other appropriate communications.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
• Education // Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3+ years of related experience in GTM Strategy, channel management, consumer audience and/or product management.
• Experience managing and growing all social media platforms.
• Experience using Facebook Business Manger required.
• Knowledge of social media management platforms is a plus (Hootsuite, SproutSocial, TweetDeck, etc.).
• A strong drive for results, with a proven track record, often delivering under tight deadlines.
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working at all levels within the company.
• Experience in strategy consulting, while bringing objectivity, “common sense” judgment, and “street smarts.”
TO APPLY //
Please submit your resume via the link provided and be sure to let us know Malakye was the source!
About Incipio //
Customer focused, product centric. Founded in Southern California in 1999, Incipio's strategy begins with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing product. The strategy behind the formula that has driven Incipio's success is based on operational excellence coupled with a commitment to product design, all backed by a robust manufacturing proficiency. We are a global consumer technology solutions platform operating a diverse portfolio of owned and licensed brands at the intersection of design and functionality. Founded in Southern California in 1999, our strategy begins with a passion for building amazing product and a commitment to serve our customers. What was once a startup that grew out of a suburban garage has turned into an international powerhouse, with an incredibly diverse portfolio of company owned brands and licensed brands fused with a wide assortment of products that reach mobile consumers everywhere technology is purchased. With a far-reaching footprint and retail reach of over 50,000 storefronts spanning multiple categories; Incipio's range and presence is unparalleled. Incipio's business model flourishes with a commitment to our customers and a passion for amazing products.
Incipio is an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. You can find out more at www.incipiogroup.com.