Arcade Belt Company is a rapidly growing multi-million dollar enterprise built on the belief that belts should be designed to perform up to the standards of those who demand comfort, performance and a proper fit for all their outdoor adventure equipment. We are a dedicated team of professionals, headquartered in Squaw Valley, California, committed to furthering our position as a market leader of active wear via innovative product design and creative brand development.
About Our Products:
Since inception, our focus has stayed true to the vision of developing belts that provide a better fit, amazing comfort and the right amount of flexibility to move with you. Each Arcade belt is built to perform equally well from climbing, skating, snowboarding and skiing to biking, fishing or travel. By reinventing a seemingly simple piece of equipment to be more useful and better suited for elite athletes, travelers, and road trip ramblers alike, we were able to create belts that can go everywhere and anywhere without letting you or your pants down.
Arcade is looking for a Vice President-Sales to drive continued responsible wholesale channel growth balanced with optimizing omni channel engagement. The position will report to the CEO and is responsible for all sales as well as directing certain sales operation initiatives. The Vice President-Sales will formulate, direct, and execute a sales strategy that pays homage to our roots in wholesale while embracing and engaging the digital marketplace. In addition to strategic components, this individual will be tasked with the tactical execution necessary in a rapidly growing brand. This is an outstanding opportunity for a sales executive with omni channel experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and change management to join this mission-driven organization. For someone looking for an attractive alternative to their current employment situation, this position offers the unique opportunity to live and work in the Lake Tahoe area.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Advise the CEO and other members of the management team on sales strategy, channel management, and digital
engagement with the consumer.
- Contribute to the development of Arcade’s short and long-term strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the CEO informed of all critical issues as well as successfully
collaborating with others in senior management.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in all sales activities.
-Serve as the management liaison, effectively communicating and presenting critical sales matters to staff, board and shareholders.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
Sales & Sales Operations
- Define Sales strategy and identify endemic and non-endemic growth opportunities.
- Accelerate Arcade digital sales strategy both on arcadebelts.com and Amazon platform.
-Forecast seasonal buys based upon preseason order book and work with senior finance leader to ensure key inventory KPIs are met while balancing upside potential.
- Work with sales team to ensure Key Accounts needs are addressed and relationships are nurtured.
- Direct, coordinate, and execute integration of sales related systems such as EDI, B2B, and ERP platform to ensure
optimization of systems meeting customers’ needs.
- Work with product team and be the voice of the customer for future product direction.
- Analyze sales reporting and inform CEO of trends while identifying opportunities and shoring up deficiencies.
- Create complete sales forecast/budget in line with strategic objectives respecting margin, turn, discount, and ANSP KPIs and report same to CEO.
- Work with creative and marketing on in-store merchandising initiatives to ensure best of class presentation of Arcade
- Maintain, develop, and negotiate Arcade external sales team of independent sales reps and international distributors.
Identify fit of external sales team with strategic initiatives.
- BS or BA degree mandatory, MBA is preferred
- Minimum seven years’ experience in a senior sales role ideally with both digital and wholesale channels within a high-growth organization.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver and results oriented.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com