Arcade Belt Company is a rapidly growing enterprise built on the belief that belts should be designed to perform up to the standards of those who demand comfort, performance and a proper fit for all their outdoor adventures. We are a dedicated team of healthy, happy, outdoor minded professionals that work hard, play hard, and are committed to furthering our position as a market leader via innovative product design and creative brand development. Arcade is headquartered at the base of Squaw Valley Ski resort in Olympic Valley, California.
About Our Products:
Since inception in 2010, our focus has stayed true to the vision of developing belts that provide a better fit, amazing comfort and the right amount of flexibility to move with you. Each Arcade belt is built to perform equally well from climbing, skating, snowboarding and skiing to biking, fishing or travel. By reinventing a seemingly simple piece of equipment to be more useful and better suited for elite athletes, travelers, and road trip ramblers alike, we were able to create belts that can go everywhere and anywhere without letting you or your pants down.
Arcade is looking for a data driven storyteller to oversee the company’s overall digital marketing strategy including the development and implementation of creative, engaging and successfully disruptive marketing campaigns. As the department leader, the Marketing Director will be responsible for understanding the wants and needs of Arcade’s audience as well as managing innovative and authentic marketing strategies with a focus on brand connectivity and audience engagement. A key driver for the success of this position will be a thorough understanding of Ecommerce operations and path to purchase marketing strategies as well as an internal drive to elevate Arcade brand awareness and increase consumer demand across digital and wholesale platforms.
Arcade requires someone with demonstrated leadership skills plus strong operational and managerial experience. Additionally, this person will be charged with improving operational efficiencies/departmental functionality, internal workflow and departmental clarity and culture.
For someone looking for an attractive alternative to their current employment situation, this position offers the unique opportunity to live and work in the Lake Tahoe area.
Overall Responsibilities: Marketing Oversight, Strategy and Implementation
• Develop effective short, mid and long-range corporate marketing plans that match brand goals.
• Oversee strategy, management and implementation of key brand messaging campaigns.
• To revise the company’s marketing content strategy with a focus on messaging, impact, engagement, format and comprehensive delivery.
• Oversee all audience-centric marketing channels including: Social media, email marketing, digital advertising, DTC website, PR and various grass roots initiatives.
• Organize and interpret market research data to determine either market opportunities, new messages and/or improvements that will disrupt/engage current and new markets.
• Manage the brand experience as immersive, functional and efficient by encouraging the consumer to engage with the brand from multiple touch points, including product, digital and direct/grassroots with ROI as a key focus.
• Improve the sophistication and commitment to key branding elements through successful implementation of Arcade’s brand platform and visual identity cues.
• Lead the marketing team in designing creative and highly interactive content for consumers; pushing it directly to customers through social media and other marketing/brand vehicles.
• Review and revise Arcade KPIs and associated data collection in order to transform information and reporting into actionable insights and recommendations.
• Lead external partners through strategy, timelines, reviews and results.
• Manage marketing projects from start to finish, advising and collaborating with the CEO and other members of the management team on forward thinking marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Facilitate Arcade’s public contact through interviews, networking events/public relations.
• Edit & Amplify Arcade sports marketing athlete and ambassador program.
• Engage with the product team to be a voice for the customer during the product development process.
• Collaborate with creative and sales on in-store merchandising initiatives to ensure best of class product messaging.
• Complete discovery phase evaluation of department strengths, weaknesses, human assets, partners, resources and goals.
• Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
• Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate oversight, training and development.
• Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
• Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.