Arcade Belt Company is a rapidly growing multi-million-dollar enterprise built on the belief that belts should be designed to perform up to the standards of those who demand comfort, performance and a proper fit for all their outdoor adventure equipment. We are a dedicated team of professionals, headquartered in Squaw Valley, California, committed to furthering our position as a market leader of active wear via innovative product design and creative brand development.
The Ecomm CSR is a critical position at Arcade Belts given our consumer focus and high paced growth. As the general first point of contact with our consumers, the Ecomm CSR provides product and service information, acts as a liaison between customers and companies, assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations and other queries; and resolves product and service problems.
This role demands a strong ability to communicate both within and outside Arcade Belts. Someone with an entrepreneur mindset combined with communication skills and problem-solving abilities will find the most success here at Arcade.
This position is a chance to live & work in Lake Tahoe on a hybrid work schedule.
• Be the face and voice of Arcade Belts.
• Answer consumer inquiries via email, phone & live chat
• Resolve product and order issues, accurately and in a timely manner
• Hold ownership of Ecommerce Sales Order process
• Accurately enter information into multiple Arcade information systems including; NetSuite, Shopify & Gorgias
• Problem solve issues with Products, Orders, Inventory, & Shipping
• Manage the consumer experience via phone, email, live chat
• Monitor website reviews, questions, warranty & returns
• Work with customer service manager & internal sales team on Ecomm order visibility
• Be able to multi task and work proficiently in multiple platforms at once
• High School Diploma required, BA or BS degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working directly with customers
• Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team, both in office & remote
• Ability to work within and adapt to quick moving and dynamic environments
• Ability to communicate affectively
• Experience with NetSuite, Shopify and customer service a plus
• Proficiency in French language a plus
Please submit resume and intro letter through Malakye.com