G-FORM is looking for an energetic and detail-oriented sales and customer service professional to join our growing Sales team. The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Specialist will be to proactively support a portfolio of wholesale and distributor partners across the globe. The role will also support the Sales department as a representative to create brand awareness through new dealer activation and expansion within the assigned account base. Product categories will include, but are not limited to; bike, soccer, baseball, softball and other categories as we expand our offering.
Essential Functions/Major Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provide excellent customer support to a full book of new and legacy accounts.
2. Manage the lifecycle of an order: review, process and track to completion, working closely with the Operations team to ensure accurate, on time shipment of goods.
3. Communicate delays and updated ship windows to sales managers and customers.
4. Resolve customer issues by determining the cause for the issue and providing the customer with the best solution to solve the problem. Must take initiative to expedite correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
5. Maintain up to date contracts and accurate account information in the CRM database.
6. Utilize inbound and outbound marketing strategies to generate leads and develop a mature pipeline. Should be comfortable with cold calls.
7. Act quickly on new opportunities by effectively qualifying leads, establishing a relationship, and selling the brand.
8. Independently manage a targeted portfolio of sales partnerships. Normal sales planning, maintenance and execution of sales goals will apply.
9. Execute seasonal sales programs that contributes to G-Form’s category goals and objectives.
1. The Marketplace Rep must own and improve upon the customer experience with G-Form. Your feedback from customers will be highly beneficial to various areas of the company. Be proactive, always looking for areas to improve processes internally.
10. Represent the G-Form brand to our retailers and consumers. A professional image must be maintained at all-times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required which include but are not limited to:
1. 3-5 years of experience in a sales or customer service role
2. 1-3 years of exposure to retail financial metrics
3. Experience selling to both B&M and digital customers preferred
4. Prior use of CRM and SAP or another ERP database a plus
5. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
1. Ability to work independently
2. Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to build relationships
3. Full knowledge of all G-FORM Products and ability to effectively communicate and sell the brand
4. Have a clear understanding of retail math and financial acumen
5. Clear ability to demonstrate ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite of products; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to handle tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, Standard office hours are 9:00-5:30 with a 30-minute break for lunch.
Some travel required, less than 10% of the time.
The job description above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Continued employment is on an at-will basis.
Customer Success Specialist
Providence Rhode Island
|Required Experience:||3 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||$20.00 - $22.00 per Hour|
Posted 4 days ago