We’re a collaborative group, but we know when to divide and conquer, supporting one another along the way. Given our rapid growth, brand and product extensions, we’re in the office more than we’re remote. If you’re committed to working in your home office 100%, no need to apply. We’re in the sports business, engaging into military, electronics, and other new growth opportunities. Our office is in the Jewelry District of Providence – we have FREE parking close by – it’s a really cool spot to call work.
Reports to: VP of Global Marketing
You embrace all things digital and devour data. Not only can you decipher data and turn insights into action, you have a creative nature to test, learn, and improve. You’ve successfully managed data and paid media in the past, and are prepared to illustrate meaningful past results. We’re a small company that’s growing rapidly – you’ll need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting to work. You’ll be in a driver’s seat, accountable, taking action, recognized for great work, and have fun doing it. If you’re personally connected to team sports or military activity, take a close look at this opportunity.
Serve as the digital media hub for G-Form globally. Own the customer funnel from a digital marketing perspective. Have a passion for understanding consumer dynamics and translating those insights into meaningful data-driven plans including promotional and campaign planning. Though a key measurement will be supporting our aggressive B2C goals, this role will also be engaged in overall digital brand communications to increase brand awareness and support retail partners globally. In addition to a passion for data, drive content needs and plans to activate around key energy moments and product launches across G-Form’s diverse portfolio.
Essential Functions/Major Duties & Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Drive efficient, aggressive growth of site traffic and resulting sales through digital advertising, co-op marketing, and social media marketing initiatives
2. Manage external agencies and internal teams with digital advertising efforts via creative/content delivery that is timely, efficient and measurably effective
3. Create seasonal digital marketing opportunities based upon best practices
4. Create and own digital strategies to drive B2C eCommerce goals globally, accelerate brand awareness, and improve conversion. Identify content strategies by channel and market to drive aligned results
5. Develop/create/optimize customer acquisition strategies through social media lead gen forms/ads for customer growth
6. In concert with Manager of Digital Commerce and VP of Marketing, develop marketing calendar with product launches, events, and promotional activities
7. Manage internal digital budget and ROAS, including paid social media advertising, Google/Bing ads, affiliate networks (Pepperjam), and collaborative retail partnership programs (digital elements), with the goal of increasing customer LTV and increasing engagement. Frequently analyze and report results.
8. In partnership with Manager of Digital Commerce, own the content creation of the company’s blog re-launch and additional requirements to deliver desired SEO improvements
9. Bring a continuous flow of new ideas to the organization – test, learn, optimize, repeat.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to handle tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, Standard office hours are 9:00-5:30 with a 30-minute break for lunch.
This position requires approximately 10% travel time for trade shows, inspiration trips, development trips or design conferences. Travel length varies from day-trips to trips lasting 2-3 days.
The job description above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Continued employment is on an at-will basis.