NiteRider began by accident and by necessity. Tom Carroll, a fanatical athlete and outdoors man from Southern California had a problem. The best surf around was better at night, after the crowds had gone home. Since there was nothing even remotely usable to light up the waves, Tom had to design a solution from scratch.
For more than 25 years NiteRider has been producing the world’s best lights for Cycling, Outdoor, and Powersports.
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join the team in Poway, Ca.
Type of position: Full time
Requirements: 3 - 4 years job experience as a customer service representative / manager, or an Associate of Arts degree.
Job Description: The customer service manager contributes to the success of NiteRider by communicating with the customer and the customer service team. They will manage the workflow of repairs, returns, warranty replacement and the processing of documentation.
• Customer oriented communication by telephone, e-mail and written letters
• Manage the order input and correspondence for the NiteRider online store
• All correspondence, warranty repairs and order processing should be completed within a 24 hour period from receipt
• Relationship building by providing our global dealer network with extraordinary customer service
• Accurate data entry for repair invoices and advanced warranty replacements
• Reports directly to President
• Processes the flow of products coming into and out of the customer service department and delegates work to the customer service team
• Manages the customer service department for efficiency
• Liaison with management and internal departments as necessary to resolve customer and product issues
• Coach, develop and evaluate customer service team members
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the NiteRider product line
• Ability to identify, research, and resolve customer issues
• Detail oriented and experience in record keeping / documentation and follow up
• Good coaching skills and team player
• Cycling enthusiast, or previous experience working in a bike shop preferred
• Strong skills in MS Office
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks throughout the work day in a fast paced environment
• Provide extraordinary customer service through a solution based thought process
Please submit resume, salary requirements, and intro letter through Malakye.com