- Spiraledge, Inc.
- United States
- Campbell, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Spiraledge is a leading internet retailer and healthy living company. As the parent company of fast growing e-commerce sites SwimOutlet.com & YogaOutlet.com, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company.
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discounts, and catered lunches.
We are currently looking to add a Merchandising Assistant to our team. This position will report to the Buying Category Manager.
The Merchandising Assistant acts as an integral part of the Buying/Merchandising team. Key functions include PO Management, product data entry, product launch coordination, selection of new styles and site merchandising/maintenance. They will also be the primary point of contact for warehouse, vendor and accounts payable discrepancies.
• Create purchase orders and update/adjust as needed
• Manage product classification and cross-categorization
• Follow up with vendors on the status of purchase orders and take action accordingly
• Communicate with vendors regarding any overages, discrepancies and/or damages
• Reconcile and update pricing log
• Update Open-to-Buy excel spreadsheets for monthly Open-to-Buy meetings
• Assist in identifying new vendors and products to fill assortment
• On-board new vendors and develop/maintain positive partnerships
• QC site for errors and suggest any beneficial merchandising updates
• Aid in forecasting e-commerce market and consumer trends
• Perform other duties and projects assigned
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Qualities of a Successful Merchandising Assistant:
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to build relationships, be personable, maintain a positive attitude and collaborate with others
• Thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial work atmosphere
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Enthusiasm for retail and e-commerce
• Knowledge of comp swim, active recreation, surf, beach gear, footwear is a plus!
• Proficiency in excel and an aptitude for learning new software programs and applications
• General knowledge of e-commerce and retail
• 1 year of clerical/data entry related work experience a plus
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye! When applying, please submit your salary requirements in your cover letter.
The employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers; and reaches with hands and arms for tasks such as keyboarding and to open filing cabinets as necessary. The employee is occasionally required to talk and listen. Some light lifting of products and paper files is required.
Benefits for full-time employees include medical, dental, paid vacations/holidays, yoga and fitness classes, 401K with matching, employee discount from any of our sites, and catered lunches.