Head of Creative and Content Development
- Sole Bicycles
- United States
- Venice, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
At Solé Bicycles we believe it’s not where you’re going, it’s how you get there. We believe your bicycle should be an extension of your life. Your bicycle should be live music, it should be art, it should epic, it should be dawn patrol and late night adventures.
Solé Bicycle Company was founded in 2009 by a group of friends who were fed up with the state of bicycles. With a shared determination and vision, we set out to introduce high performance, stylish and affordable bicycles to the planet.
Fast forward six years and we’re still doing what we love — putting our passion for design, simplicity and community into every bicycle we create. You'll catch us working day and night at our Venice, Calif. headquarters to help you fall in love with your daily commute.
We are currently seeking a Head of Creative and Content Development in Venice, CA.
• Oversee all marketing projects and maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects and social channels
• Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
• Create innovative design solutions and content that elevate our brand and product storytelling
• Creative lead for all custom bike designs and custom projects
• Implement and oversee the development of sales tools and style guides to ensure roll out of campaigns and other seasonal initiatives
• Support, develop and create new graphic executions of brand initiatives
• Develop and deliver creative content that will build brand equity and drive commercial results across digital and retail channels.
• Ability to understand a brand big idea and translate it to multiple environments and platforms such as web, retail, and wholesale channels.
• Manage and develop engaging content to drive sales and engagement from our email lists.
• Be a driving force within the company to bring fresh and innovative ideas that bring the brand to new levels.
• Help drive and grow sales with creative content through paid social and web outlets.
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Visual Arts, or Relevant field
• 3+ Years of Graphic Design and Content Creation experience
• Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Keynote, Excel, Power Point)
• Highly organized, creative and detailed oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver a consistently high standard of work—all while meeting deadlines
• Portfolio of completed design projects
• Experience managing a Marketing and Content Creation Calendar
• Experience in running various social media platforms (Instagram, twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Hootsuite)
• Familiar with Project Management software such as Basecamp or Trello preferred
• Experience with Email Marketing Platforms such as MailChimp or Klaviopreferred
• Online Retail and Shopify Experience preferred
• Retail and Bicycle Design experience preferred
• Copywriting experience a plus
Competitive Salary, Full Medical, Dental,Vision, Paid Time off (sick/ Vacation), Profit sharing
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com