- Spiritual Gangster
- United States
- Los Angeles
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Spiritual Gangster is a movement designed to join ancient wisdoms with modern culture. Inspired by yogis, athletes, artists and musicians worldwide, we create collections inspired by on the mat teachings that breathe life into high vibration practices of living in gratitude, giving back and choosing happiness.
Our mission is to inspire positivity, generosity, kindness and connectedness with this goal in mind: May all beings everywhere be happy and free.
The Creative Coordinator will work closely with all departments to organize, schedule and route creative projects within the Marketing Department. This position reports into the Marketing Director and works closely with the Creative Director and E-commerce Director to ensure world class creative branding across all channels.
• Serve as project coordinator for multiple creative projects for digital, trade and consumer marketing – managing schedules, incoming requests and ensuring on-time deliverables
• Traffic, update and organize digital assets for e-commerce and social platforms
• Manage post-production of final assets (retouching, cropping and editing as needed)
• Support the E-commerce Director with web merchandising as required (PDP, copy, visual flow)
• Coordinate additional brand assets such as signage, imagery and collateral to support marketing and public relations departments
• Maintain relationship with external creative agency to ensure work meets requirements and deadlines
The ideal candidate will:
• Be extremely organized, meticulous and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced creative environment
• Showcase an acute attention to detail while understanding the big picture of visual communications
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Be a Spiritual Gangster who practices high vibe living on and off the mat and is committed to inspiring positive transformation throughout our global community
• 50% Deepak, 50% Tupac