Graphic Design Intern
- United States
- Gardena, CA
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
686 is in search of a Graphic Design Intern to join the team in Gardena, CA.
POSITION SUMMARY //
686 Technical Apparel is looking for a part time graphic design intern to join our crew in Gardena, CA. The graphic design intern will work collaboratively with the Art Team and alongside the Marketing Team.
RESPONSIBILITIES // The Graphic Design Intern will work under the Art Director and have the opportunity to advance his/her skills on the following projects:
• Seasonal catalog
• Large format graphics
• Tradeshow graphics
• Photo editing and manipulation
• Day to day production art
• Textile prints
• Others as needed
The graphic design intern will be welcomed into the Westlife Distribution family and will have access to one of the best places to work in our industry including our global headquarters, mini-ramp and other activities.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS //
• Working knowledge of adobe creative cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Ability to multitask
• Willingness to take direction, feedback and learn
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work with a team and independently.
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter, resume and portfolio samples through Malakye.