686 Technical Apparel is searching for a motivated and experienced eCommerce Coordinator.
This role is a remote work opportunity and will report in Pacific Daylight Time to our headquarters in South Los Angeles.
Are you detail oriented and enjoy working with and learning from a strong team with unique and diverse skillsets?
The Ecommerce coordinator is a detail-oriented, fast-paced position supporting all online sales channels. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager and will collaborate cross-departmentally to support the marketing, ecommerce and wholesale divisions. He/she/they will help create, organize and deploy online content to ultimately support Ecommerce and online growth.
• Implement specific product detail pages on ecommerce, B2B sites and marketplaces in conjunction with launch calendar and utilizing existing content and assets from multiple departments
• Merchandise products within approved categories, monitor category and product successes and recommend merchandising opportunities based on analytics
• QA new pages and technologies and report and update accordingly
• Crop and reformat imagery and content for ecommerce, B2B and wholesale partner sites
• QA product copy and videos, providing specific feedback according to approved copy and details
• Execute scheduled or periodic sales reporting for other members of department or company
• Assist with email marketing as needed. Curate lists and segments. Assist with building and analyzing automated. Create content with existing assets as needed
• Reporting on site performance/UX; making recommendations to tes
• Assist in supporting wholesale channel by fulfilling asset or content requests from reps or dealers
• Assist with website implementations and/or plugins, building efficiencies along the way
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite and strong skills in Excel
• Familiar with simple tools in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work independently on a variety of projects under pressure
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members
• Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
• Positive work ethic
• Working knowledge of Shopify preferred
Please send us your resume and cover letter.