- Seven Brands, Inc.
- United States
- Murrieta, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Seven Brands is looking for a Graphic Designer to join its team of Creatives.
Reporting directly to the Director of Design, this individual is responsible for the creation and execution of seasonal marketing programs.
This role works both independently and collaboratively to craft initiatives that extend to global marketing, web, social, print collateral, POS, POP and direct mail.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio/link via the Malakye Application Link below.
- Work closely with team to drive the Brand’s visual identity.
- Implement the development of sales tools and style guides to ensure global roll out of campaigns and other seasonal initiatives.
- Create graphic executions of brand initiatives.
- Deliver creative content that will build brand equity and drive commercial results across digital and retail channels.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area of study with 5+ years of product development experience
- Sophisticated design aesthetic with command of typography, layout, color, and communication design principles.
- Highly self-motivated work ethic with a genuine passion for design, typography, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver a consistently high standard of work—all while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, and the desire to continuously hone your design skills.
- Keeps up with current trends, color, media, technology and other design influencers.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a flexible work environment.
- Must be able to travel internationally and domestically