We are in search of a highly self-motivated Digital Designer to join our team based in the Newport Beach, CA office.
About Banks Journal:
Banks Journal is a modern clothing label inspired by coastal living and a love of design. Thanks to its founders, its infused with a unique blend of Japanese and Australian heritage. These contrasting perspectives of the world come together as Banks Journal to create the contemporary coastal look and feel of the brand.
In this role, you will develop and execute our website, social media and email marketing efforts with the goal to increase our direct to consumer awareness.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and manage the creative process of all digital creative for website, email campaigns, paid social, organic social, and other digital channels.
• Conceptualize and design from campaign briefs to launches, create and work with marketing, sales and product design teams to execute.
• Ensure all creative assets are optimized for the platforms and devices they are being served on. Platform examples: Website, Email, Instagram, Etc. Device Examples: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
• Be the design lead for website UX/UI and be able to interface between ecom, marketing and website development teams to create wireframes to final webpage designs. QA the implementation of designs, review and audit the translation from design to production
• Conduct regular website audits to identify UX/UI improvements.
• Manage Digital Asset Manager and maintain an organized file structure of web content files, imagery, multimedia and copywriting.
• Participate in analytics review to be informed on overall performance and improvement needs for all digital creative and website UI/UX.
• Stay in the know of industry trends with frequent research; seek relevant educational opportunities
• Develop the digital marketing calendar across all channels and ensure timely execution
• Provide seasonal digital advertising assets and copy to agency partners
• Monitor digital advertising performance; devise and optimize strategies with agency partners
• Actively engage with social media community; respond to posts, comments and inquiries by followers