Social Media Team Member
- Filtrate Eyewear
- United States
- Carlsbad, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Filtrate Eyewear is excited to announce a new position to the team!
The Social Media Team is responsible for all the FUN STUFF! Working with our team of creatives, ambassadors and marketing mavens, the Social Media Team is tasked with telling our brand story on a day to day basis and helping to grow our consumer base.
The ideal candidate is digitally savvy with a solid understanding of the social media landscape, channels and best practices. Daily duties include:
- Posting curated content to Filtrate's social media platforms
- Moderating comments and responding to all engagement
- Research and data analysis
- Finding new media venues to connect to
- Concept and execution of Social Media promotions, contests and collaborations
- Working with Creative Team to produce new content
This part time position will become full time with the right candidate. This is a hands on, results oriented position that will reward success with its own success!
- 2-3 years direct experience in the Social Media Field
- Eyewear and / or Action Sports industry experience a plus
- Detail oriented and able to mange both short and long term timelines
- Adobe Creative Suite Experience a plus
- Competency in Social Media Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Office Proficiency a must
- Excellent grammar and communication skills are a must
- This job can be partially remote but 1-3 meetings at our HQ a week are needed...This is not a fully remote position
Please submit resume, cover letter and some examples of work through Malakye, to be considered for this position.
- Ability to grow with the company & build your own team
- Gratification of seeing your work drive a global fashion brand
- Casual, Action Sport oriented work environment