Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- YETI Coolers
- United States
- Austin, TX
- 4 year(s)
- Not Available
You are a creative and analytical customer-focused marketer who understands success includes both financial performance and best-in-class customer experiences. You have the creativity to execute new, unique campaigns, as well as the quantitative expertise to form a deep understanding of what drives performance and why. You care deeply about finding the most efficient and creative ways to drive brand advocacy. You live and breathe both growth and retention — you want to do all you can to keep your customers loyal forever (and understand the reasons why they are or are not loyal). You are passionate about the customer experience and ensuring YETI is continuously driving customer loyalty and brand love, as well as repeat purchase and advocacy.
You are passionate about the structure of customer data – because you understand it to be the foundation of game-changing consumer experiences that create both brand love and revenue. You know the accomplishments of the team are far more important than those of yourself or any individual. You are comfortable both leading and following… sometimes at the same time. You get things done – a lot of things. You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments.
A look at your day-to-day:
The Customer Lifecycle Manager is responsible for driving the creation, nurturing, and ultimately the lifetime value of YETI Nation. A critical role within Marketing, the Customer Lifecycle Manager will be responsible for building strategies that leverage customer data to build long-term, relevant relationships with YETI consumers.
The Customer Lifecycle Manager will define and manage the overall program, and measure performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Build upon YETI’s existing customer relationships and loyalty strategies to bring loyalty program and specific initiatives to life across all channels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Creative, IT, CX, Retail, and Brand to develop strategies and campaigns that increase customer satisfaction, repeat purchase, referral, and lifetime value.
- Partner with IT to develop and implement technology infrastructure to support loyalty (including CRM enhancements and DMP)
- Be the steward of the customer journey. Understand it in detail and identify key opportunities for additional testing and optimization across all channels.
- Strategize and execute YETI’s referral marketing program to drive increased advocacy and customer acquisition.
- Ownership of retention and loyalty KPIs —improvements in retention, LTV, advocacy, and more.
- Lead ideation and concepting for program development and optimization, including process optimization.
- Oversee weekly and monthly reporting and share out cross functionally as appropriate.
- Oversee customer retention forecasts and ensure we are meeting forecast objectives/goals
- Lead digital creative development process for overall program
- Cross-functional alignments and partnership to ensure cohesive programs. Cross-functional partners include (but are not limited to) social, mobile, site, email, production, inventory, brand marketing, finance and customer service teams.
- Manage Email Specialist and facilitate their career growth
Now for a little bit about you….
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to clearly articulate and execute strategic vision
- 3-6 years in customer marketing and/or loyalty marketing
- CRM Experience
- Experience managing a customer loyalty program
- Comfort with delegation, along with the savvy to know when to get more deeply involved
- Strong management and employee development skills
- Strong cross-functional leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and drive consensus
- Ability to recognize a need for or gap in a process and propose and implement an appropriate resolution
- Strong technical proficiency with experience in eCommerce, Email and data platforms
- Strong brand understanding and delivering a premium B2C consumer experience that combines content and eCommerce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with and present to senior leadership as required
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity and changing demands
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- 401K match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 20 days PTO after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!
YETI Swag Package
Employee discounts on YETI products
Medical, dental, vision
3 weeks PTO
Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO each year of service (up to 20)
Day of Service