At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Marketing Project Coordinator will help support our Marketing Project Managers. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations. The Marketing Project Management team partners with various marketing groups to execute and streamline company wide process that pertains to marketing related projects including but not limited to; brand campaigns, digital campaigns, budgets, and communication strategies.
- Assist in maintaining all project related documentation like project scopes, budget, requirements, project timelines & internal meetings.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across: ecomm, web, mobile, social, CRM & customer experience.
- Contribute to analyzing stakeholder needs, identify gaps, identify risks and define capabilities for an acceptable solution to the business problem.
- Build business relationships with all marketing stakeholders, including external vendors.
- Demonstrate effective planning and effective stakeholder management as well as an ability to set and manage realistic project timelines.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 1+ years of project management experience in marketing or ad agency experience, preferably with an understanding of the consumer goods industry
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proven relationship builder with diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Desire and ability to be a team player who appreciates a unique, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Resourceful self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.