Associate Content Editor
- Group Y
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Group Y is seeking a motivated web-savvy part-time Associate Content Editor to support our Content Team, helping to prepare articles for online publication. In this role, the Associate Content Editor will format articles according to guidelines, add images and video clips where necessary, incorporate alt text, meta descriptions, and hyperlinks, adjust HTML where necessary, and help determine the quality of the submitted content.
Main Job Tasks And Responsibilities
• Make corrections to writer-submitted content, including spelling and grammatical errors.
• Format submitted content to fit the company's editorial guidelines.
• Ensure that image quality, size, and placement meet requirements.
• Work at a quick pace to meet content schedules.
• Work with other editors who will be focused on article research and copyediting.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
ABOUT GROUP Y
Since 2006, Group Y is the original and leading collective of professionals focused on Youth Marketing, Lifestyle and other progressive and expressive cultures.
Our mission is to intersect influencers across industries and ignite ideas that inspire the current and next generation leaders and decision makers. Leveraging events, outreach, content and consultation, Group Y takes the work out of networking and strengthens the areas where industries overlap.
Group Y has built a highly engaged online and live event community by producing over 200 nationwide events, with 500+ guest speakers from the world of business, fashion, music, entertainment, media, tech, finance, politics and more, whom all share a common talent: authentically engaging with youth culture.
• Be detail-oriented.
• Have good organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Have strong writing and proofreading skills.
• Be able to coordinate with other internal and external contacts.
• Be able to prioritize multiple activities.
• Be comfortable and proficient working in HTML & Wordpress
• Be proficient with platform-based (Windows/Mac) computer, Photoshop, Word, and Notepad.
• Be able to assist our Social Media team with relevant content & images
• Position is working remote and part-time (20-30 hrs per week)
Please submit 2-3 writing samples or article links along with your resume.
• Attendance to all Group Y events
• and more!