Ski Sales & Customer Support (eCommerce & In-store)
- United States
- Golden, CO
- 1 year(s)
- Min Salary: $16.00 - Max Salary: $16.00 per Hour
Powder7 is in search of a Sales & Customer Service Associate to join the team in Golden, CO.
ABOUT POWDER7 //
Now in their 11th winter, Powder7.com is North America's premier family-owned online ski shop. All the gear you see on their website is in-stock at their Golden shop and is ready to ship, allowing their team to ship orders with lightning speed. Powder7 has a unique store model that allows customers to shop their full inventory selection in person, as well as online. Their team is currently comprised of 20, plus the most adorable shop dog you'll ever meet. Our company foundation is built on respect: for our customers, employees, community, and the environment.
***2017 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Readers' Choice Award: Best Ski Tune***
***2017 Denver A List Winner: Best Ski Shop***
POSITION SUMMARY //
Powder7 is looking for a motivated and friendly skier to help us during our busy season. The duties of this position are focused on customer service and sales via our website, and also in-person at our store in Golden, Colorado. Weekend hours are required for this position. This is a seasonal position (through March) that we are looking to fill immediately.
40% in-store customer service and sales
40% online customer service and sales (via phone, email, and online chat)
20% online merchandising and inventory management
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS //
• Experience as and desire to be a strong team player
• Availability to work on weekends
• Possess patience and a calm demeanor under pressure and tight deadlines
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to sell products confidently without being aggressive
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of skiing gear, technology, and lifestyle
• Ability to lift and move heavy objects (30+ pounds) and to quickly move lighter objects (10 to 25 pounds)
• Prior experience as a ski technician is a plus, but is not required
TO APPLY //
Please submit your brief cover letter and resume through Malakye and complete our online job application.
Employee benefits include competitive wages, product testing, discounts on gear, weekly company lunches, and access to industry events.