Full-Time Accounting Clerk
- Special Delivery
- United States
- Los Angeles
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Los Angeles based leader in the apparel industry has an immediate need for a full-time Accounting Clerk.
This person will be responsible for all aspects of bookkeeping, will perform various office administrative functions and will be a key member of a team working in a casual environment. Prior QB online and
bookkeeping experience is a must.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Process AP
- Process AR:
- Administrative & Other Duties
- Post vendor invoices to correct ledger accounts.
- Submit for payment approvals.
- Schedule & process check run.
- Reconcile vendor statements to payables.
- Run Aging and Monthly Statements
- Chargeback Research; Collections.
- Payment entries and account reconciliation; Online Credit Card processing.
- Perform general office duties as assigned such as but not limited to management of phones, internet, office supplies, mails, bank deposits, filing, etc.
- Monthly Bank and Credit Card Expense Account Reconciliation
- QuickBooks online proficient
- Apparel manufacturing background preferred.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Have a sense of urgency, customer service and the ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to pay close attention to details
Bookkeeping: 2 years