TOBE is looking for a motivated individual to be our Customer Service Representative at our office in Denver, Colorado.
Who are we?
TOBE is an innovator in the snow sports industry, known for designing elite gear for backcountry users. We create products for people that spend winter outdoors. Across the world snowmobilers, skiers, snowboarders, snow bikers and winter athletes of all disciplines trust TOBE to keep them warm, safe and dry every time they venture outdoors.
TOBE is based in northern Sweden and has a growing high-performing team (or tribe, as we like to call it) at our North American headquarters in Denver.
Why join our Tribe?
Be on the ground level of something special, where your contributions will shape the business globally. TOBE is not a new company, but it has only been available in North America for a few years. We’re making an impact in the market and growing very fast. We have a strong culture rooted in our Swedish heritage. We offer competitive pay, benefits and 5 weeks of vacation per year. You’ll wear many hats, gain an incredible amount of experience and see your hard work pay off on a daily basis across the winter sports industry.
- Provide world-class sales and customer service support on a daily basis.
- Sell TOBE products via phone, in person, email and web chat with end consumers.
- Connect inbound consumers with retailers near them and on the web.
- Organize and attend consumer marketing and trade show events with TOBE staff.
- Set up new consumer accounts, tracking the customer and maintaining meaningful regular follow up contact.
- Analyze and resolve complaints and provide appropriate solutions. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Provide follow-up customer service to dealers and consumers about order status.
- Meet sales and performance standards and quotas using approved sales techniques.
- Support wholesale sales reps in the growth and overall management of their territories across North America.
- Administrative duties, such as managing orders, backorders, resolving shipping errors, processing returns, warranties and general sales administration as needed.
- This list is by no means all inclusive, other tasks may be assigned as needed.