- PARKS PROJECT
- United States
- Marina del Rey, CA
- 6 year(s)
- Not Available
Parks Project is seeking an experienced professional with 5-7 years’ experience to manage production and distribution. Our product ranges from tshirts/fleece to headwear to home goods. Potential candidates must be organized, focused, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Overseeing order placement to product receipt in warehouse
• Issue and maintain all production POs/WIP for all distribution channels
• Ensure on time delivery of product meeting our approved quality standards
• Oversee all pre-production developments including pre-production samples
• Daily communication with internal counterparts; Merchandising, Design, Ecommerce, Sales, Sales Support, Distribution, etc.
• Ensure all products are in line with Parks Project compliance standards
• Develop future season products with direction from design team
• Provides support to the graphic design team in conjunction with the presentation of material, product, or service
• Responds to internal/external inquiries for production
• Responsible for follow through and follow up with manufacturers on new production item orders and revisions
• Responsible for management of all incoming shipments and communication with corresponding customer service manager detailing arrival/shipment details
• Responsible for scheduling production and timely distribution of all internal PO’s
• Understand need to maintain margins and excel in cost negotiations
• Industry experience with apparel suppliers preferred
Our Production Manager must thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and work well under stress. This individual needs to have good people and leadership skills. They will need to work well independently and within a team environment—following and delegating directions, communicating and troubleshooting obstacles to effectively meet goals and objectives. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to develop relationships across departments, at all levels. Must have ability to read and interpret documents including process, procedure, and vendor manuals. Ideal candidate will have strong organization and critical thinking skills— including keen attention to detail, time management, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects with overlapping deadlines and production schedules.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Parks Project takes the concept of giving back to nature and applies a dash of environmental social enterprise. As a for profit business, we use the sale of an array of apparel and accessories to connect consumers with park conservancies. Each product purchased contributes directly to one of over 30 different conservancies across the USA, providing vital funding for the ongoing care of National Parks.
Reports to: Sevag Kazanci, COO
Ideal Start Date: October 2017
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com