Social Media Intern
- PARKS PROJECT
- United States
- Marina Del Rey, CA
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Parks Project is seeking a driven intern to support the marketing team and grow social media following. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to social media planning, monitoring and posting on social networks, engaging in online discussions, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our social strategy and creating weekly engagement reports. Applicants with a marketing and/or design background are preferred. The ideal candidate will be creative, passionate about parklands, analytical, and have a demonstrated history of getting things done.
• Work with Marketing Manager & Marketing Coordinator to create and implement campaigns
• Develop content calendars on a weekly basis
• Monitor analytics with marketing team to identify viable ideas
• Create engaging social media content
• Provide support to our marketing team
• Engage with current and prospective customers across social media platforms
• Identify key influencers and seed products
• Assist with creating social media graphics
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Design or related field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
• Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop (graphic design experience a plus)
• Passion for the outdoors a plus!
About the Company:
Parks Project takes the concept of giving back to nature and applies a dash of environmental social enterprise. As a for profit business, we use the sale of an array of apparel and accessories to connect consumers with park conservancies. Each product purchased contributes directly to one of over 30 different conservancies across the USA, providing vital funding for the ongoing care of National Parks.
This is a part-time internship - 15-20 hours per week. College-credit available if applicable.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.