Retail Store Manager - Downtown Los Angeles
- Montana Colors
- United States
- Los Angeles
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Montana Colors, makes high-quality products for creating art including spray paint, paint markers, dabbers, limited edition products, and more. We are opening our first Flagship store in America, in the infamous Art Districts of Downtown Los Angeles.
We are hiring a Retail Store Manager to provide excellent customer service, meet sales quotas for our business and ultimately be a key person in the development of the Store.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. After a proper training, you will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to build up customers loyalty.
A background in fine arts / street art or graffiti art is a plus. Must live in DTLA or close by.
Please submit resume and samples through Malakye.com
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role in the fine art or clothing business
• Understanding of the retail sales process
• Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
• Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
• Basic math skills
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
• Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
• Flexibility to work in the weekends
• High school degree
• BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus
• Proven experience with our products is a plus