Customer Service Advisor
- Kari Traa
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Active Brands is fast-growing company with numerous brands under its umbrella. In North America, we market and sell Kari Traa, Europe’s fastest growing women’s active wear brand, Sweet Protection, a premium line of ski, white water and bike helmets, and Bjorn Dahlie, the leading Nordic ski apparel brand. Active Brands is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with subsidiaries throughout Europe. Active Brands North America was established late 2015 and services over 500 retailers in North America. More information can be found on the individual brand web sites. We’re looking for high energy, enthusiastic, outdoor-minded professionals to keep up with our growth. Keep reading…..
As a core member of our customer care team you will be the face of Active Brands to our retailers and sales professionals in the North American market…and you will occasionally coordinate routines with our European-based parent company. Our customers have high expectations for our performance so your perfectionism will come in handy. You are UBER organized with a keen eye for the smallest details. Your positive energy is infectious and you love the outdoor industry. Do we have your attention yet?
What you'll be doing:
• Working arm in arm with our retailers to ensure their experience with our brand exceeds their expectations
• Responding to inbound inquiries on the phone and by email – quickly and professionally
• Entering and processing sales orders – we’ve exploded in the US and we’ll almost double again next year!
• Working as an extension of our warehouse partner to coordinate orders and expedite shipping processes
• Keeping our leadership team armed with the information they need to make sound business decisions – we love Excel, don’t you?
• Helping plan and coordinate events and trade shows – joining the sales team when necessary
• Building strong and trusted relationships with our field sales team
• Stretching yourself professionally by jumping into unfamiliar territory whenever necessary
• Establishing efficient workflow for existing or new processes in order to keep us operating at peak levels
• Arranging for periodic team meetings, training sessions and generally making sure your leadership team shines!
• Helping shape a positive/ high energy office culture
What you'll bring to this position:
• An associate degree in business or a related discipline. Extra points for a BS/BA
• At least 3 years of customer service experience in the wholesale/distribution industry – we’d love someone from the outdoor, ski and/or apparel industry
• Experience working in a small company where you commonly sport 5 different hats on any given day – and you love them all!
• An amazing command of the English language – spelling, grammar, sentence structure
• A natural sense of style – sports fashion is our business and customer service needs to be intimately familiar with our seasonal apparel collections
• Advanced level experience with Order Entry/Inventory ERP software – we use Navision/MS Dynamics
• Guru level Excel skills and demonstrated competency with other Microsoft Office tools (word, powerpoint)
• Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly and your memory is remarkable
• Uncommonly organized – with a brain that thinks in terms of process efficiency
• Friendly, outgoing, engaging personality – you genuinely like working with people!
• Passionate about making deadlines
• A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm – and carry on!
And what you'll enjoy:
• Competitive salary with full benefits
• Generous time off so that you’ll stay balanced
• An incredible team of professionals to hang out with every day