Kari Traa is a leading European women’s specialty brand that is known for its fun bright designs in a wide range of categories including baselayer, training, ski, and outerwear. The brand was introduced to the North American outdoor/ski market with great success and has grown quickly – and we have developed significant partnerships with specialty chains in the U.S. and Canada in relatively short time. The Kari Traa brand is part of Active Brands, a Norwegian-based brand house with subsidiaries in Europe and North America. Our velocity means opportunity – interested?
Kari Traa has experienced tremendous international success, and we are ready expand our eCommerce presence in North America! This new position will be responsible for building the NA eCommerce business across multiple platforms. Your career demonstrates your deep knowledge of apparel and the opportunity to represent a beloved outdoor brand just might be your dream job. Your in-depth understanding of eCommerce platforms, Google Analytics, and SEO experience will drive growth in our online sales. . If you are ready to work with a company that is inspiring girls to be Happier, Healthier and Stronger, keep reading!
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and growing the Kari Traa eCommerce presence in North America through online customer acquisition and retention to meet our sales objectives
- Establishing the infrastructure, practices and workstreams that position us for explosive growth – once the building blocks are in place then you’ll be building a team
- Managing day to day operations of our eCommerce platforms to provide the optimal customer journey
- Partnering closely with brand group to determine seasonal purchase budgets and exclusive strategy for all product categories -- and providing product feedback based on sales performance.
- Driving collaboration between marketing, eCommerce, sales and design to address market needs/opportunities and improve GTM integration and execution
- Establishing eCommerce sales forecasts, projections and the supporting expense budgets
- Collaborating with our digital agency to plan, execute, and optimize our digital communication that drive sales and build the Kari Traa brand
- Advocating for the Kari Traa mission as an ambassador
What you’ll need to bring with you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing, eCommerce or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of eCommerce experience with an apparel or outdoor brand
- Some experience mentoring and coaching team members – you love helping people grow!
- Comfortable working with eCommerce platforms – either Salesforce Commerce Cloud, that we use or other similar systems.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, SEO, sponsored ads and PPC – you always lead by example!Articulate, competent communication style – you deliver your message clearly, concisely, and confidently
- Self-directed, resourceful, with an agile mind – you can switch priorities quickly
- A good sense of humor and the ability to remain calm – and carry on!