Vissla is a brand that represents creative freedom, a forward-thinking philosophy, and a generation of creators and innovators. We embrace the modern do-it-yourself attitude within surf culture, performance surfing, and craftsmanship. This is a surf-everything and ride-anything mentality. We are creators and innovators.
Vissla is looking for a talented and motivated T-shirt & Accessory Product Developer / Merchandiser with a positive attitude, is quality driven and pays close attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in screen-printing and graphic design with a strong sense of style, color, applications, t-shirt solutes, fits and fabrics.
- Create and maintain seasonal assortment and related line plans.
- Manage calendar, t-shirt & accessory development, tech packs, sample purchase orders and negotiate prices.
- Source fabrics and develop t-shirt blanks.
- Work with off-site screen printers, develop new techniques and execute all samples.
- Communicate with International supplier to develop product
- Work with current and research new blanks and fabric.
- Prepare final matrixes for handover to production.
- Create graphic color ways and size art.
-Work on SMU designs
- Minimum 3 years.
- Extensive knowledge of screen print process and techniques.
- Excellent Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office, and InDesign skills in a Macintosh environment.
- Extensive knowledge of current trends and styles of young mens market.
- Must be very organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Needs to work well independently, have excellent follow-through skills and be self-motivated.
- Team player with great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond.
- Willing to take on a number of projects.
- Ability to travel to printers for press checks.
- Previous experience in the action sports industry a plus.
Please submit your resume, digital portfolio and / or link to your website.